specs

SteveD

They say it is caused by to much wa**ing Steve;

Is it true?

i have no idea what your on about wuv,is this w**king that you speak of a northwich thing

I went out wa**king the dog this morning and saw loads of other people wa**ing their dogs too . Not uncommon here on a Sunday.

Steve in your line of work I would get toughened glass lenses, with all the dust just a couple of wipes on your sleeve (which you will do) on plastic lenses and they will be scratched to death.

Plastic for best/going out are fine.

Working in the building trade I always had glass and was persuaded to try plastic, lasted about a month before I could barely see through them.

I went out wa**king the dog this morning and saw loads of other people wa**ing their dogs too . Not uncommon here on a Sunday.

And did a lot of them wear glasses?

I now have reading glasses "kind" lady at specsavers said it was my age but I did a lot of wa**king when I was younger in fact I was even in a group and we wa**ked all over the country.

I Bought my glasses from a pound shop and they were fine.

he he i have some oakleys like that i look like pervert

You don't need glasses to make you look like a pervert, mate! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Laser them and be done with glasses..............had mine done 3 years ago and the best money I have ever spent after buying the Westfield . They did say i "might" need reading glasses but at the weakest prescription which you can get at boots , asda etc for a few quid .

job done in 30 mins , day off work then next day perfect vision ........................fantastic 

My w****king glasses clip to my ears to stop them flying off when i speed up to a power w**k

It's like a vicious circle....you get breast implants, so you have a quick feelski....then you w**k, so your eyes get worse.....so you get bigger implants...

Have I missed something?

Steve,

Bev is absolutely correct, half intelligent. :d:cry: about right.

Darve apologies but it happens to most of us, and the bad eyes.

Moobs well you either have 'em or you don't.

My Mrs is encouraging me to do more wa*king so it must be ok. Will I lose me boobs though.

Bob wrists like Garth :d :d :d:love:

no offense taken Bob :d