specs

SteveD

I've noticed a difference since my eye test last year, was told without doubt it was an age thing  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It it can become noticeable quite quickly.

Apparently it's Varifocals for me next year. (Wish I'd done it this year if I'm honest, but was in denial!  :oops:  :blush: )

Dave,

Varifocals are a little strange to get used too. But yes its an age thing, Tried the laser consultation and was told it can't be done. My mate wore specs since childhood and now has perfect vision after his laser work a couple of years ago, I reckon since he had his eyes blasted I've had two eye tests and equivalent changes to my dioptre requirement. Suspect that wearing specs makes them worse but find I bump into things if I don't. Reading is a no no know. Bummer. Reckon I'm changing about 0.25 - 0.5 dioptres a year.

Bob :d

Eric Morcombe style would suit you wuv

Implants are the way forward if you are over 50 apparently, will never need glasses and have perfect vision for the rest of your life.

Costs a lot of money though!

breast Implants are the way forward if you are over 50 apparently, will never need glasses and have perfect vision for the rest of your life.

Costs a lot of money though!

:oops:  :suspect:

It was the eye implants I was after but they would only last for a certain time and although they can be lasered themselves I would end up wearing specs again in the future. My mate didn't have laser as I stated above but had the implants and is sooo happy. Not for me though was prepared to pay the £800 per eye to get them fully sorted but not to be.

From Steves post above could have a boob job now that I'm growing them as well, so the Mrs says, diet sort of started but waiting for some daylight and inspiration.

God knows what Steves going to make of that but here goes.

ahhh the new boobmeister

Ahhh, my eyes,  won't need glasses if I keep clicking on Steve's links; I'll have poked my eyes out instead!

Dave,

Varifocals are a little strange to get used too. But yes its an age thing, Tried the laser consultation and was told it can't be done. My mate wore specs since childhood and now has perfect vision after his laser work a couple of years ago, I reckon since he had his eyes blasted I've had two eye tests and equivalent changes to my dioptre requirement. Suspect that wearing specs makes them worse but find I bump into things if I don't. Reading is a no no know. Bummer. Reckon I'm changing about 0.25 - 0.5 dioptres a year.

age thing! im 25 and have varifocals :(:d

bev reckons i look half intelligent

20140126_195400_zps1e1e5977.jpg

i reckon i look like a stalker

They say it is caused by to much wa**ing Steve;

Is it true?

They say it is caused by to much wa**ing Steve;

Is it true?

If it was true, the prescription of his glasses would be much stronger. ;):laugh:  :love:

• Like 1