specs

SteveD

turns out after my stroke last jan my eyes are not as good as they used to be , ok long distance but not good close up , i can see stuff but sometimes have to concentrate to see small writing and detail where as before it wasn't a issue ,had me eye's tested just need to choose some specs now

im think some deirdre barlows or dennis taylors

I can see you in John lennon's 

he he i have some oakleys like that i look like pervert

sat here now in bevs flowery framed things there some designer crap ,dont suit me

Maybe dark glasses would be best.

Bob :d :d :d

im thinking the old nhs style glasses

Benny Hill?

Benny Hill?

:yes:

fpmsl , i need them

Doesn't matter what you look like, you are still standing. Prefer Joe 90s myself or even Dame Ednas.

Bob :d

Doesn't matter what you look like, you are still standing. Prefer Joe 90s myself or even Dame Ednas.

Bob :d

i have a proppa sunglasses fetish bobski , so i feel i will be buying plenty of glasses for different occasions , cheapies for work ,light framed for best and rubber frames for frolics   :oops:

Hate to say this Steve, but your eyes have probably got worse as you are older now mate. I have to wear glasses, which get confusing at the shop when I buy Oakley's with my name being Oakley but I object to spending £800 on glasses with all the extra bits.

I did look at having laser treatment and got as far as being ready to sign, when it was pointed out I would still need glasses, a what the devil moment. If they did my eyes it would mean I would need reading glasses instead, so £1800 to still wear glasses, I think not!

So I wear contacts when I am in the Westfield and the rest of the time normal glasses. In your line of work get some cheap ones for the truck as you will lose them, or sit on them etc.

Hate to say this Steve, but your eyes have probably got worse as you are older now mate. I have to wear glasses, which get confusing at the shop when I buy Oakley's with my name being Oakley but I object to spending £800 on glasses with all the extra bits.

I did look at having laser treatment and got as far as being ready to sign, when it was pointed out I would still need glasses, a what the devil moment. If they did my eyes it would mean I would need reading glasses instead, so £1800 to still wear glasses, I think not!

So I wear contacts when I am in the Westfield and the rest of the time normal glasses. In your line of work get some cheap ones for the truck as you will lose them, or sit on them etc.

thats what bev said ,that its me age but i have noticed a difference sinse jan ,its funny i have just been living with it but have really struggled sometimes to the point even people saying i need glasses after watchig me trying to see small stuff and detail