Wheels / Tyres (wot again)

dreed

all the tyres above will be ok but the fast cars will be on avon or kumho super softs. super softs are ok on the road  I use my old ones on my v8 .[no good on a track day]  bearing mind wet weather tyres then super soft are best. r888 are ok in the wet .I  don't have wet weather tyres just a set with more tread.

for sprinting with super softs you may get a season or 2 out of them depending on how many events and how hard you drive. :d

Thanks for the replies.

Currently the car has AO48s fitted Front 185/60/r13 medium and Rear 205/60/r13 Soft, so I've had another look at the amount of tread left on them and the fronts are actually OK so I don't really need to replace them, I think i'll just go for a set of AO48s for the rear, but should I stick to Soft on the back or change to Medium to match the fronts? (At least I assume thats what the S and M are in the ovals next to the sizing)

I guess if its wet out then everyone else will be in much the same situation at an event, and driving to an event I'll just need to be a bit lighter on the right foot! As a bonus that'll leave me with the money saved on not buying Front tyres to buy a Gear Indicator, I'm always going for "7th" etc due to having a bike box.

I may have a suitable geartronics indicator for sale

Thanks Terry, I'm looking at getting one of these.

Seems like a pretty easy plug and play job, plus it has a change up indicator where the number flashes when you reach a user defined RPM.