VPN services

dombanks

2 minutes ago, Lyonspride said:

^^ I actually mean't the utterly stupid questions that "senior" officials were asking him, it really shows how dangerous a situation you can get into when it comes to anything IT related, how do you convince people like that?

With evidence. It's the only way to prove anything to anyone. It matters not that they may not be able to interpret the evidence. In that event the issue continues to escalate until it is in front of someone who can. Whether it's I.T or the video referee or a HR meeting or whatever, at some point someone with real knowledge and a grasp of the facts gets to decide.

Folks I’m locking this thread down. Seems to be a particularly popular thread for attracting spammers and click-baiters and quite frankly I’m getting fed up having to monitor,  hide and moderate them!

• Kingster locked this topic