Nice weather here today.......westie was out!

leemarkadams

As the weather was nice here decided to give the westie a 'run'.......been a while and forgot how much fun and fast it is!

Anyway, thats todays fun over with.....

I wish I could have taken advantage of the nice weather, oh well won't be too much longer before she's back together :d

11894597413_efec281f78_c.jpg

11894730464_fc5c6be07c_c.jpg

Out today nice to have a short drive tyres no where near warm enough (a032s) but still was a good run. Took my son to a birthday party in it. Both of us wrapped up warm but I forgot my gloves. Hopefully it won't be too long before more regular runs.

Temps next wk should be back at the plus side of the scale, snow almost gone, tally ho.....

Went out today, came back home within a few mins as the roads were too slippery and even with a little dab of acceleration the back end was going!

6 and a half weeks to summer :) :) :)

Well March 1st and that's a start in my eyes ;)

Yesterday roads were dry then go into s shaded bit if road and it all got a bit tricky! Thing is I think all year driving will make me more skilled even if it does challenge me a bit too far at times!!

I really enjoy it I am so glad I sold my Vw camper for a Westy!

Yesterday roads were dry then go into s shaded bit if road and it all got a bit tricky! Thing is I think all year driving will make me more skilled even if it does challenge me a bit too far at times!!

I really enjoy it I am so glad I sold my Vw camper for a Westy!

Couldn't agree more. It is good to experience and practise the delicate touch required to drive this type of car when the going gets cold/damp/slippy. You never know when you might need to call upon the skills - after all, most of us live in Blighty!!!

I managed 300 miles in mine today - mostly A-roads to yeovil and back - loved it ….

• Like 1