Water Transfer Printing

echoz

Yes when I saw it a while ago I thought it looked amazing! Maybe it'll become a bit more common and someone local will start it

Yes when I saw it a while ago I thought it looked amazing! Maybe it'll become a bit more common and someone local will start it

ive seen it around too and am like you. i think its been done for years! there is a relively cheap place down south that does it as a bunch of the z4 people have had bits done and it seems to be durable when covered with a lacquer.

it also looks like you can do DIY easy enough with some practice.

Hydrographics has been round a good while and they even used it on the horrible blue Range Rover on Wheeler Dealers in series 8 I think. I'm having the air box done on the Tamora by a local company in Leeds

http://www.mss-magiccoatings.co.uk

They do everything from carbon fibre effect to well have a look.

Buzz