Toolboxes for Sales - SOLD

ACW

I have my old toolboxes for sale. These have done a few years service but have now been upgraded to a new larger chest set up.

The Top box is Halfords professional the same as:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_206389_langId_-1_categoryId_255214

The Bottom is a Clarke the same as:

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/ctc500-tool-cabinet

In used but solid condition. Dont want to post looking for beer money for each and get them shifted £50quid a piece ?

I would take them if there is a way to get them down to east Reading... Off to look at a map!

I will leave to Tim if he wants both I was only interested in the top box

Jacko, thank you, that's kind of you.

Adrian, I am going to Motorsport International on Thursday, maybe I could swing by on route? I will check the dimentions as I am taking passengers to the show.

I'll get you the overall dims tomorrow. The castors can unbolt from the bottom unit as can the handle to make it easier to go into the back of a car.

Top box is 26"x20"x12"

Bottom with wheels and handle removed is 25"x26"x13"

If tim doesn't want them I will take the bottom box so that Jacko can have the top one.

Jeff

There is plenty of space in my boot for both (the joys of a big estate) so I will see you on Thursday... I will PM you with the details.

Many thanks,

Tim.

Thanks Tim for the rapid on time pick up. A1 +++++ easy transaction - on no hang on wrong website :)

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.