Happy New Year & Thank you

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Happy New Year to you all... and thank you!

I find it fantastic that i have a set of friends all over the world, some I've met and some I've yet to meet... but i do know i can't buy you all a round tonight.

So i would like you to raise your glasses as I propose a toast.. "To a club i proud to be part of"

Thank you have a good new year, and I wish you and your own a fantastic 2014.

Panda

• Like 1

ps... if you want to see my worst panda photo... and why people shouldn't take black and white photos of me.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/HnYSOhoKLeyct_2YY6P_Azd6_L0cuyDU70a5ZxtvqXo=w155-h207-p-no

Happy New Year John,

Great words - I would like to add that since I joined this club I have made many friends, the generosity of which, does us proud as a club!

Here's to 2014, Stoneleigh, every Area Meeting every month, WSCC Speed Series, every foreign trip, every bit of help to another member, every helpful hint to avoid a pitfall and finally heres to men and women with small cars with even smaller shoes  :yes:

Have a good one Panda - enjoy the bamboo  :p

Well put John, and my thanks to all in the WSCC family for a tremendous 2013 - things are going from strength to strength because of what you do. I wish you all a safe, happy and prosperous New Year  :t-up: 

ho ho chuffin ho and a happy new year , keep it up guys :yes:

Well said John.

I'd also like to wish a happy and prosperous New Year to everyone in the WSCC!

Have a good 2014 folks :t-up: i shall be raising a glass or two this evening :cool:

Happy New Year to every one out there from us here in the frozen north...great to be associated with every one of you. Steve and Linda.

Very well said John, I've not been a member here long but can say I like what I read & see and look forward to sharing 2014 with all you great folks of WSCC.

Happy New Year to you all, I wish you all a prosperous year and safe driving for 2014.

Best damn club you are ever going to be a member of....long may we all blat!! ;-)

happy New year gang :d

thank you for all your support during the closing phases of my build and the support during what was a difficult year non westie related - you all know who you are

here's to a trouble free and many a smiles per miles year :)