Phone contacts

CL290005

Any one know a free download that I can copy contacts from HTC phone to new Samsung S4?

thanks

Norm

unfortunately not, so I downloaded wondershare as in my search it said it would copy 500 contacts but after downloading it now says it will copy 5 random contacts!

Brilliant after all that messing about

..or copy contacts to sim, put sim into new phone, transfer from sim to phone memory ;-)

Can you not get an adaptor which would let you put your new micro sim in the adaptor into your old phone then copy contacts to it and then put them on your new phone?

http://bit.ly/13PG9E0 here's one from eBay for 2 quid

• Like 1

If your HTC is android and you have a Gmail account all your contacts should be saved on your Gmail account and automatically reinstall when you log in your new phone to Gmail.

• Like 1

Similar to above suggestion: if you've got MS Outlook on your PC, sync the old phone with that (to get your contacts onto the PC) then sync to new phone.

• Like 1

If your HTC is android and you have a Gmail account all your contacts should be saved on your Gmail account and automatically reinstall when you log in your new phone to Gmail.

Yep, Export your contacts to your Gmail account and then when you logon to your Gmail account with your new S4 they will show up automatically (Along with any Apps you have etc)