AeroDynamix Boxing Day

Steve_Farrimond

I'll send the pics when mine arrives! Lovely guy to deal with, very helpful Julian thanks

• Like 1

Got mine just before Christmas along with some other goodies from Julian, damn this upgraditis, is there a known cure yet...............................

• Like 1

Got mine just before Christmas along with some other goodies from Julian, damn this upgraditis, is there a known cure yet...............................

NO..................  don't try and fight it,  it'll only bite back  :laugh:  :t-up:

The solution is to upgrade EVERYTHING.

And then you sell the car and start all over again....

• Like 1

Recorded my personal best time at MIRA dragging the diffuser on the ground behind me when one of the support posts broke :suspect: :suspect:

So my personal opinion of them is that they keep the diff clean and look good, nothing more.

Recorded my personal best time at MIRA dragging the diffuser on the ground behind me when one of the support posts broke :suspect: :suspect:

So my personal opinion of them is that they keep the diff clean and look good, nothing more.

Was it one of our rear stays as pic below, if so very sorry.  Theses have been fully tested up to 130mph and also lot of track use with out any problems.

If you PM your address, we will get another one send out to you asap free of charge. 

RearStaysWeb_zpsb8214250.jpg

No not one of yours, it was about 3 years ago.  AFRAID TO SAY THE SUPPORT POSTS WERE OF MY OWN MANUFACTURE :cry: :cry:

Apologies if my post unintentionally inferred otherwise.