xmas day blat

alexander72

Just managed a nice 60 mile blat round Northants while the girls are riding the horses! 

Any one else got out for a blat today?

Peeling spuds mind now - is that Ying and yang???  :p

• Like 1

I just looked at weather and thought of going out, then realised mot ran out 5 days ago

Taking the opportunity of a dry spell to do some panelling on the new chassis, otherwise would have nipped out for a blat.

dont know if you could call it a blat but went out in bevs quashkee to work to paint the floor then did a long journey home while there was nowt on the road

I managed to blat from the bed to the computer. Isn't that good?

No blat for me, but just got back in from fitting Mrs's H's new wiper blades and showing her how to use the Alloy wheel cleaner I bought her for  :xmas:

68F75E71-39E4-4B5B-99A0-D09BE04F55C5.jpg

I'm sure there's a funny caption to that but I can't think of one at the moment.

Come on lads, it's caption time.

Ah, how about....

"I've tried cleaning him with these cleaning rods and now I'll use this spray stuff up him"

Who says romance is dead - alloy wheel cleaner for xmas - the gift that keeps on giving !

Managed 20 miles with brother-in-law, it was his first journey and he enjoyed it. Conditions were not good though as the roads very slippery.

Nice to get out though

No chance for me - raining silly hard on way to work last night and not home ti 10:30 then my 2 little uns have kept me busy... tomoros looking good in the morning tho!

well the overalls didnt go down well :(  or the mr sheene and bleach

Who says romance is dead - alloy wheel cleaner for xmas - the gift that keeps on giving !

" treat em mean, keep em keen"  James   ;)

I hope she never joins on here and reads this  :laugh:

or see's that photo, she'll kill me  :(