2014 wscc Christmas

sweet orange

Just explaining to our 7 year old, over breakfast, how Christmas Day falls on a different day of the week each year but still the 25th of December...

So he starts arguing that Christmas Day is on Wednesday next year too.

After some raised voices and general bickering he gets up from the table, fetches next years wscc calendar....

It seems he was right.

Anyone on my side???

Happy Christmas everyone.

Sound like the calendar is wrong / off to find my copy

my calendar  is saying  Wednesday 24th December (Christmas day), thursday 25th December (boxing day)

Hmmmm...mine is OK.  You must have got the Australian one.  They are 26 hours ahead of us.

• Like 1

Ok, now I have convinced George (aged 7) that I was right all along.....

That only happens around once a year.

:d :d

• 2 weeks later...

Err, yes - my Good Lady has just spotted this and was about to dig out the strait jacket... Thought she was going barmy! :d

Yes Christmas day is definitely the 24th.on mine too.

I forgot to tell everyone - 2014 is a Leap-Back Year for males.  You know how every four years they add a day (29th February) to compensate for the fact that a year is actually 365.25 days long?  Every so often, to compensate for the fact that we have to deal with the confusing minds and behaviour of the ladies in our lives, males get a Leap-Back Christmas, which means we can open our gifts on Christmas Eve.  This year is one of those years and so reflected on the calendar. Tell your partners and female loved ones.  :t-up:

Ha Ha,  I knew there was good reason for this, thanks for pointing out this new Leap-Back year system.