you cant live with em ,you cant live with em

SteveD

pmsl

In light of Steve's recent makeover, I'm not sure if a sudden interest in musicals might be misunderstood!

Not surprised Bev is upset when Steve spends more on his own makeup than he spends on Bev.

Mind you, he needs all the makeup he can get.

i look like nora batty's evil twin

i look like nHO.a batty's evil twin

Actually, more like Snow White as a crack ho

:cry:  :laugh:

Ultimately the only gift that really works is large and of a carbon based compound! :(

Or so SWMBO keeps hinting!

To match her Wedding Ring :( ££££ :(

Or a tigger onesey :):d

Know your problem Steve, feel for you, I would suggest an answer, but I always seem to get it wrong. Apparently a really nice set of saucepans was not a good present a few years ago,  :bangshead:  don;t know why I would have been really pleased with some tools for the garage.

Hope I have got it right this Christmas, but it's one of those things you only find out on Christmas day.

Know your problem Steve, feel for you, I would suggest an answer, but I always seem to get it wrong. Apparently a really nice set of saucepans was not a good present a few years ago,  :bangshead:  don;t know why I would have been really pleased with some tools for the garage.

Hope I have got it right this Christmas, but it's one of those things you only find out on Christmas day.

im going out tomorrow dinner to get bevski and the lazy git willem some overalls to wrap up for xmas presents ,maybe they will get the hint that the promise of help at the start of this year means actually helping and getting your hands dirty working not just popping down to the workshop to pick up your new car or popping down to have a headlamp bulb fitted , let the war beggin

• Like 1

im going out tomorrow dinner to get bevski and the lazy git willem some overalls to wrap up for xmas presents ,maybe they will get the hint that the promise of help at the start of this year means actually helping and getting your hands dirty working not just popping down to the workshop to pick up your new car or popping down to have a headlamp bulb fitted , let the war beggin

Oh yes, that's subtle.   Just the Mrs. to sort out now

oh yes they both have overalls to unwrap on christmas day

Have you got the camp bed in the corner of the office, might come in handy  :oops:  :oops:

Have you got the camp bed in the corner of the office, might come in handy  :oops:  :oops:

no but upstairs is now fully carpeted with corner soafer and wide screen tv :yes:

no but upstairs is now fully carpeted

What, you have a toupee? Like Bruce Forsyth?

Created a new account for Bev wuv, have her call me for the log in details.  Been too long without her being able to reply to your twaddle. :d