Front Wishbone Set - Standard Track

Hellski

As per title N/S & O/S, Powder coated black, must be clean/straight with no dents and ideally complete with good bushes.

Cash waiting and happy to arrange courier for collection.

Please PM me with pictures and price.

Thank you :t-up:

I'm changing to Wide Track sometime after Xmas, so my originals will be available.   They do need stripping and repaint/powdercoating though + new bushes as they are 14 years old.  They are the round section type and no damage to them and they will be cheapo,  £20

• Like 1

I can get them stripped and powdercoated if you get these Christian thats a bargain , if you don't want them I will :)

• Like 1

I'm changing to Wide Track sometime after Xmas, so my originals will be available.   They do need stripping and repaint/powdercoating though + new bushes as they are 14 years old.  They are the round section type and no damage to them and they will be cheapo,  £20

Fantastic, I would like to take you up on this please.

Let me know your details via PM and I'll arrange payment & collection once you've got them removed :t-up:

I can get them stripped and powdercoated if you get these Christian thats a bargain , if you don't want them I will :)

Great Julian, as soon as I get them I'll get them to you with a new set of bushes ;)

Hi I have a new set off a 2001 SEiW which I removed during the build to fit wide track. Only problem is I'm away for the next 2 weeks? Not sure what a fair price for these is but if someone can suggest a fair price I'll be happy to take that plus what ever it costs to post them to you?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.