2002 Megabusa for sale

D Smyth

Hi, I am just putting this post up to gauge interest for my Megabusa. I personally built this car in 2001-2002 and from memory used it for the following three summers, since 2005 the car has been in storage and has not seen the light of day. I now think the time has come to give someone else the opportunely to own it as I just don’t have the time for it anymore and my interests have moved into other motorsport areas.

The car was assembled from all new parts less engine. The engine was recovered from a damaged Hayabusa bike with 206 miles on it and from memory the car now has 1900 miles on it.

Please note due to a few queries I want confirm that the car is in mint condition for example the brakes are not seized, car is running (checked regularly) and situated in a heated garage! And I will be taking it to have it mot'd in the new year when time permits.

Brief car description –

Colour- orange
Image- split rims
Yokohama 32R's
Non Q Plate
RAC Roll Bar
Carbon-fibre nose cone
Carbon-fibre dash
Carbon-fibre Stone Guards (still in the box)
Stack st700
Reverse Gear Box
LSD (sierra)
Westfield race seats
Aeroscreen (black glass)
Removeable steering wheel

A bit vague but all I can remember at the moment!

£11,250

I will try to get some pictures over the Christmas period (previous pictures are on an old computer).
Phone Darren for any info - 07740471721

tn_gallery_14842_317_358759.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Car now has been mot'd and i have put a few pics in the gallery, more pics on there way now the sun is out!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.