Chassis and more wanted

marnoldsson

Hello everyone, I am a new member from Sweden, Magnus.  

I am looking for a Westfield chassi with the independent rear end, I am not going to use the entire chassis so if its bent or damaged it is OK as long as pick up points for front and rear wishbones are intact. 

As I am from Sweden I am afraid I need to see some pictures before purchase but if I find the right chassi I will take the car and pick it up, as long as the seller not can arrange shipping. 

I am also looking for 13x8 wheels, would really want Compomotive CXR but Revolution or something else might be of interest too.

If the chassis has wishbones its a plus but its OK without. 

Also, if someone has a crashed registred car I do not need the papers. 

For the curious one I am going to use the chassi to phase 2 of my S2000 engined Lotus Elan +2. You could check my build thread here, theres a pic of my John Player Special Westfield in the thread as well.

It´s in Swedish but theres alot of pics

build thread:

http://rejsa.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1134578

Clip, actually not that much to see.

Either, call or text 0046737858977, email magnusarnoldsson@gmail.com or PM here. 

Thank you and merry christmas

Magnus

JPS westie

2012-05-01-21-03-48_img_0337.jpg

Wow - JPS colours look incredible!

And anything F20C engined always gets my vote, stunning work, well done.

PM SteveD I'm sure he might be able to help with the chassis as was selling some part completed cars / chassis before

I tried, he kept telling me to call in a week for a couple of weeks and all of a sudden he stopped replying despite numerous tries. Dont know why. Maybe I can find a decoy here who he talks to? :)

hello magnus

,as i said to you i was waiting for parts to come in i have/had various parts upstairs and at home that may suit you i just need time to sort through them ,im very busy and work on my own ,no matter how hard i try i cant be there to answer every call 24 hours a day ,i would love to but its impossible I can be in the spraybooth for a few hours at a time in and out painting so miss calls then and if people don't leave a message then I cant get back to them ,if I rang back every missed call I have each day on my mobile I could add another hour onto my day ,i have to put a  priority on work also work load and with the run up to xmas i have to get cars out for customers , hope you understand ,I had from memory 82 calls in one day the other week how am I supposed to answer those and get work done

people moan about westfield parts dept who have dedicated parts staff ,they bust there balls to please customers but still get slated ,im on my own trying to repair cars and also help and serve  westfield customers ,packing /posting helping people with problems on the phone etc i cant please everyone it seems

steve

• Like 1

magnus I see you have changed your post , the only pm I have had off you afaik is the one this morning as you only joined yesterday

feel free to call me

steve

Thanks steve and everyone else. I call you, away over christmas and new year but will call you when I get back. Would be really nice if we could sort something.

Merry christmas everyone

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.