Steering Rack mounts

JOCKER

They should work fine and look very similar to mine

I got so

I bought some of these they are fine but had to dress some material off to get them to fit over the rack

They look very similar to my Cat Motorsport clamps. They were a tight fit too. Don't remember having to remove any material, but it was a close thing!

I seem to recall mine were from Burton although .i suspect they're all basically the same.

I did have to increade the radii of of the corner slightly as when it clamped down the corners would bind before they were seated correctly.

They look like the Westfield optional competition mounting brackets.

That's because most of RD's stuff is cheaply sourced in China! (That's not to say it isn't any good, but the quality can be variable. I've had decent stuff from them, and I've had stuff I was so disgusted with I refused to fit to the car - the wide track)

Cheers gents - any alternatives as these are double the price at Westfield

note that the Rally Designs price is excluding VAT whereas the Wesitfield Price is including VAT :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link bigals - ordered these the other day and they turned up this morning. Far cheaper than the Westfield versions. Cheers