Westfield Eleven for sale - Now Sold (Going to Finland!)

MK11

The sad day has arrived when the itch in my spanner hands has reached critical mass. :down:

The car is no 32 of the original 50 re released with plaque to prove.

The car has been upgraded since SVA with BGH E2 5 speed gearbox, ratios are very near the original Midget box but with the benefit of overdrive 5th for relaxed cruising.

The engine has been rebuilt with steel centre strap, wedged crank, vernier timing gear, Morspeed Phase 2 camshaft (relatively mild), 1.5:1 roller rockers, Rimflo valves and Weber 45 carb  The head was ported by Cosworth (as I worked there at the time).  The spark is handled by Megajolt so you have mappable ignition rather than dodgy points.  The car was dyno'd at Northampton Motorsport at 99.9 bhp but more is available with a more aggressive cam.  Whilst on the dyno it was discovered that the Weber had a manufacturing fault with the accelerator pump circuit and the carb has since been replaced by Webcon.

Weather equipment wise I have a tonneau to handle the best of the English summer.

The car is registered correctly post SVA as a historic vehicle so you can legally wear stick on, white on black number plates and it's also tax free!!

I can't for the life of me work out how to post photos so if you would like some please let me know.

I can be contacted on 07803 002190

Price wise I would like £18,000 but you can of course offer me more :laugh:

Sorry to see you are moving on from the XI, Matt.

What do you have in mind??

Good luck with the sale - your car is a tremendous spec!

Jon

• Like 2

Thanks Jon,

The main reason is that I am not using the car enough and when I'm not driving the car I start to get itchy spanner hands. When I do use it I fall in love all over again.

Not sure what I will replace the Eleven with, but it will be another kit car even if I don't build it this time. It will however, have some sort of roof so I can go out in the car more of the year and not worry about the weather so much.

Matthew

That's a shame to hear you are selling the 11 Matthew - are you sure you are doing the right thing :(

Keep it and I have a duratec you can get your itchy spanner hands on - its in pieces in my 4x4 :-)

Matthew, if you upload your pics to Photobucket, or the like, you can generate the code to paste in here.  Your pics or album sildeshow will show up.

Cheers

Jon

• 1 month later...

Jon,

I have uploaded the photos to Photobucket.  However, nothing I seem to do works to attach a link to a post.  I've tried the Image button, but that just hangs, I've tried BBC code for blog links, I've tried pasting the link directly into the text box.  Nothing works, what am I doing wrong??

P1070698_zps8768520e.jpg

P1070692_zpse3363e46.jpg

P1070691_zpscb6e8fe8.jpg

Must have more pics somewhere Matt but I cannot find them

Never been tracked obviously

Thanks for those, I will get some uploaded eventually.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to report that the car is now sold.

Next toy is provisionally in the pipeline, something blue for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Like the replacement Matt and it certainly is blue  :t-up:

somebody said above you couldnt afford  an Ultima - guess they were wrong :laugh:

lovely car Matt :cool:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.