Hello from Worksop

Fishcake

Paul, not related then, hers are all in London. My kids and their partners and kids are all Verona's. Based at Malin Bridge and Stocksbridge.

Paul, HM has cousins by the name of Fisher. You're not related are you :)

PS just noticed you have a 1973 RWA midget, I had a 1972 RWA a few years ago, great cars, wish I still had mine 

Do we get any club discount from Westfield Sportscars, or is that a silly question

No flat discount but offers do come up on the WSSC Sponsors forum, (Find it on the home page)  as do other Westfield specific suppliers..

Could be wrong.. but I don't think I ever have.. ???

Thats a shame, Ive got a to spend a couple of grand with them in the next few weeks, cheers Paul

No flat discount but offers do come up on the WSSC Sponsors forum, (Find it on the home page)  as do other Westfield specific suppliers..

Thats good then, will save me a few quid anyway, thanks Paul  

Welcome to the wonderful world of Westfield ownership. I'm only a few miles away near Retford if u need a hand with anything.

Phil

Welcome to the wonderful world of Westfield ownership. I'm only a few miles away near Retford if u need a hand with anything.

Phil

I might take you up on that Phil, thanks Paul 

Paul, yes a nice MIdget. Great car to drive along the country roads we have here, in the sunshine. You just amble along with no attempt at speed.

Whereas the 7 can't be driven slowly, it's balls out all the time and you get home with a huge grin but exhausted from the effort.

Always ask for discounts from anybody who is selling cos if you don't ask you won't get!

Doing a search I think this guy may have been the last owner, Ive tried to message him, but he may not come on the site now he has not got the car. 

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/user/19761-bakerwoodlands/

Hi Paul,

It's our local meet on Thursday night (tomorrow) and the previous owner - Martin may be coming along he normally does and was doing so when the car sustained its damage. It was a very nice car and Martin wanted to buy it back but the insurance did not play ball.

Mark

Hi Paul,

It's our local meet on Thursday night (tomorrow) and the previous owner - Martin may be coming along he normally does and was doing so when the car sustained its damage. It was a very nice car and Martin wanted to buy it back but the insurance did not play ball.

Mark

Thats interesting Mark, I thought it must have belonged to someone on here with the condition of it, I don't know if I can make it to the meet with work, but if not and you do see Martin, if you could let him know ive got his old car, as I have a few questions for him, cheers Paul 

Thats interesting Mark, I thought it must have belonged to someone on here with the condition of it, I don't know if I can make it to the meet with work, but if not and you do see Martin, if you could let him know ive got his old car, as I have a few questions for him, cheers Paul 

I have already emailed earlier to show him your posts so hopefully he will contact you after he has stopped crying.

Thanks Mark, what sort of time do you meet up at the Griffins Head, just in case I can make it.