Hello from Worksop

Fishcake

Sorry I missed your posting, Mark has just e mailed me. Be happy to provide any info I can on it and may have a couple of bits you may want as well. will catch up with you tomorrow.

Sorry I missed your posting, Mark has just e mailed me. Be happy to provide any info I can on it and may have a couple of bits you may want as well. will catch up with you tomorrow.

Good to speak to you today Martin, see you in the morning, cheers Paul 

Thanks again Martin for all your info and advice on the car today, and all the parts you gave me for the car, top bloke, cheers Paul

Hello and welcome :-)

I doubt if you would a discount on a small order but the chaps are generally happy to discuss discount when you are spending a few bob

Enjoy

• Like 1

I placed part of my order with Russell at Westfield today, at a favourable price,I think i am going to start a bit of a rebuild blog, watch this space, thanks paul

Is there anything in particular your after as most of us have garages with loads of bits gathering dust

It was mainly body parts I was after, ie a boot box, lockable boot lid, complete rear tubb, rear wings, but all in gel coat navy blue, plus long range fuel tank, but I realy wanted to buy all parts new, due to the value of the car, and wanting to do a good job of the repairs.Thanks Paul 

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update, I am making good but slow progress on the rebuild,Russ and Gavin have been great at Westfield, they have both given me a great discounts on the parts ive ordered, ive now got my fuel tank from them, just waiting on my body parts , but expecting a call from them any time soon, whats holding me up up now is my order from playskool on a antiroll bar so I can get get my rear end built up, anyone had any problems from them, I place my order at the end of December but even after a few phone calls, I still have not received anything? ????? is this normal for them ? I expected to wait a couple of weeks for my order, buts its been over 5 weeks now.

Phone Luke at PlaysKool, he'll tell you what the hold up is. I'm waiting for ARB;'s as well.

Only ever had hood service from plays kool and I'm sure a quick call will sort it