Hello from Worksop

Fishcake

Just joined the club last week, based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, purchased a Cat D westfield Seight euro a couple of weeks ago, 3.9 v8 RPI tuned engine,  a 1999 car, very light rear damage, fuel tank and rear tub, no chassis or suspension damage, so should be a easy repair, I would be interested in finding out the history of this car.

The car is reg number T*** PDG last reg was M** HBE, are you still a member on here?

Do we get a discount from Westfield on parts?

I will have lots more questions to come, as I have never had a Westfield before, although Ive built two MK Indys before, and also had a Aries kit car, all with bike engines, regards Paul 

Paul, welcome (or have I done that?)

Good luck with the rebuild, sound interesting.

As a cockney who lived in Sheffield for 15 years and my family still live there, we may meet next May. There are a few of us who met last year in a pub in Neepsend (The Gardeners Rest) and I'm hoping we can do it again next year.

Can you tell us the names of previous owners?

Yes you may have done, I joined the forum a couple of years ago, when looking for a megablade, but now I am full member, looking forward to the meet already, I know the pub, cheers Paul

Paul, welcome (or have I done that?)

Good luck with the rebuild, sound interesting.

As a cockney who lived in Sheffield for 15 years and my family still live there, we may meet next May. There are a few of us who met last year in a pub in Neepsend (The Gardeners Rest) and I'm hoping we can do it again next year.

Can you tell us the names of previous owners?

Ive not got the v5 yet, so don't yet know who the previous owners are yet, thanks Paul 

Fishcake!!  what a brilliant name  :laugh:  :laugh:

...and welcome to the club!

Thanks from Paul Fisher, might explain my name 

Welcome you'll soon have it up and running I'm sure :)

Yes, my target is the 1st oFeb 2014, already had the rear fuel tank support  frame repaired by MK Sportscars, just waiting for parts now, thanks Paul

Paul, HM has cousins by the name of Fisher. You're not related are you :)

Do we get any club discount from Westfield Sportscars, or is that a silly question

Do we get any club discount from Westfield Sportscars, or is that a silly question

Could be wrong.. but I don't think I ever have.. ???

Paul, HM has cousins by the name of Fisher. You're not related are you :)

You never know, could be, all my relations are from Sheffield Yorkshire

Heyup Paul, nice to see you here matey. :)

Thanks Andy, Westfield owner at last, thanks again for the info the other day, cheers Paul