Rear Decal/Sticker - Opinions Please

KugaWestie

Rear Deca/Sticker  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have decided to remove the spare from my car, and the grp is slightly damaged where the wheel has been resting on it. It is a bit too much to polish out.

So I got thinking about putting a decal on the back to cover the area.

I do not want to remove the carrier and number plate holder, as this will leave holes in the bodywork.

So at present I have pushed the carrier in as close at it will go to the body.

Today I found a couple of alternative stickers to the standard Westfield one, and printed them off to see what they would look like. The kids like the bulldog one.......

So, opinions please :)

SAM_1626_zpsa41971fb.jpg

SAM_1619_zpsfcf8bbf8.jpg

SAM_1611_zps181b0b11.jpg

SAM_1624_zps7a2855b5.jpg

SAM_1621_zpsb9caa3ad.jpg

SAM_1614_zps8a7ad194.jpg

First one, fine.  Second one, no.

I had a spare tyre on the back of mine for many years, and it will buff out with T- Cut and elbow grease given an hour or two.

First one, fine.  Second one, no.

I had a spare tyre on the back of mine for many years, and it will buff out with T- Cut and elbow grease given an hour or two.

Not a chance of it coming out Scott, the gel coat is pitted and fairly deeply scratched

I had to do a fair bit of work on the rear of the tub when I built it, and these are deeper than the ones I got out before and I was very nearly through the gel coat last time

Westfield sunrise looks good to my eye and is what I would choose :yes: .  Monochrome union flag is OK :t-up: , Bulldog looks naff :no:  

I think they all look good, just go with your favorite thats what counts, you can always change it when you get bored.

Nice seeing something different to the westfield logo.

I like the monochrome, and think maybe position it slightly higher than in the photos

It will also match my small ones on the side of the car

SAM_0800.jpg

Westfield Logo across the middle of it?

How about a sticker of spare wheel?

I like this man's thinking!

I voted rectangular. You now just need to do something that obtains you a sticker.

My car came with a sticker for a event/holiday the previous owner had organised and done with the freinds, left that on for about a year till I couldnt much longer, did a year without, but then started competing in the BTRDA autosolo to put the sticker for that on which has to be displayed on the car. Looks the real part.

Daniel

Of course a sticker with a Union flag could be of historic interest only after next year. Might be worth waiting till after the referendum. I like the idea of the monochrome flag though. I have little ones on the scuttle as well, but the red has faded badly in the sunlight.

Jen

Never thought of our flag changing,  going to look odd without the blue bits.  They won't be leaving us though.

I see a lot of people are voting for the Westfield Sunrise.

My concern with this is that the number plate holder will obscure the bottom half of the logo and the Westfield lettering?

Gary

How about doing a monochrome with the bulldog that will suit you!

Look good parked outside Rock of Gibraltar :)