• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• Mark Stanton

• dasamdy

• Buzz Billsberry

Yep on Saturday

Mark, last speed series event and you are not there! Well plan B may be needed........ who else has small headlaights fom M&P ........maybe Tommo would donate his???

Kev Bambers got some and he will be there  ;)

Guys,

Having listened to your words of wisdon I ordered a set from M&P on Friday.

Now I would be most gratful if some kind person would pm me a wiring digram/chart, and no I won't tell anyone else!

Thanks in advance again

slimslow

Slim,

Sod the wiring diagram and Stantons wind up !   Did they have sidelights

Terry The Revver

I'm not going to tell you on the basis that you couldn't read the post correctly first time round and Tommo can't help you

cause he hasn't got them :D

Cheers

Dave

Revver-End Terence as previously posted by Graham J in this thread

The ones from M&P are part number 500 391 (black casing) and you want 2 of them.

Graham (who just looked through his list of reciepts to get the part number, and they have a 'pilot light', sides and main)

If you let us know which part of this posting you don't understand - we'll type a bit slower for you, to make it easier  :D  :D   :devil:  :D  :) Ask Mike nicely and he might draw a picture for you  :D  :D  :devil:  :D Get those Rotring pens dusted off

Am I glad I ain't at 3 Slappers  :D  :D  :devil:

I have got the picture now!!!!!!!

2 emails from M&P who say they do not come with sidelights but have "pilot lights" Seeing as I do not know the difference I am ordering them for me and Ash. (he will know how to wire them) Mark, you are showing your age when you mention Rotring pens of which I have several sets. Have you heard of CAD, it seems it may catch on but hell its modern technology and I think they call it IT. Still that must be good cos there are no wires just circuit boards and people with blueteeth.

The Revver

I have got the picture now!!!!!!!

Thank god for that  :D  :D  for a while there I thought you were starting to show the symptoms of "Senile Dimensions"  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

Cad  ???  ???  R10 right through to 2004  :love:  :love:  :love:  :D I'm fully effluent with it  :D  :D  Wanna buy a selection of Rotring and Staedtler  :D  :D  :devil:

Don't tell him Ash  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  Let him have them at the awards bash - if he ever buys a ticket  :D  :D

Ok guys I acknowledge that I am crap at electrics but at my age you cant teach an old dog new tricks. So come on look after me in my old age and I might buy a ticket to the awards night. Now theres a threat! or is it treat (spelling not good)

The Revver

Jesus this thread...its like a freakin' womens chatroom!!!

to summerize

1) Terry I gave u  contact details of a local supplier earlier in the thread and by PM

2) Terry they do have side lights

3) They are dead easy to wire

4) Everybody else stop rattlin' on :angry:  :angry:

Buzz :blush:

Whilst we're winding The Revver-end up - at least you're being left alone for a time  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I think I would like to get some of these over the winter - for something to do. I can't see how it could be difficult to plumb them in, especially if you already have a completed car.

I guess a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, but surely there are 4 wires going into each unit (I presume headlight resistors happen before the unit) two for each bulb. This is the same that would be going into the original headlights...

Am I missing the point somewhere?

Cw