• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• Mark Stanton

• dasamdy

• Buzz Billsberry

I reckon the Revver-end Terence will be posting like a madman when he does get his new lights and can't wire em in  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Shall we tell him the colour sequence now or let him simmer for a while longer  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Mr Anderson - Just thought it was time to change my avatar  :D  :D and the seat is soooooooooooo comfy  :D  :D  :D that kettle sale raised loads of money

Nice graphics - suitable for those with poor eyesight  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :blush: perhaps except for the GGR ones  :(  :)

Dont tell me I will have to work out a wiring diagram. Hells bell life is complicated. I can feel a tantrum coming on and I have already been out in the car to wake the dead so cant do that again to relieve the stress or maybe I can.......sun is shinning, there is at least 1 gallon in the tank and there is nothing on the box , dinner at 6pm so here I go .

Dont tell me I will have to work out a wiring diagram

Nope you certainly won't have any wiring diagrams to work out  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

Terry

If you order some can you order some for me please. I planned to get some at the start of the year and never got around to it.

Thanks Ash

ok I'm probably going to swop mine over winter. do they re-use the same brackets as the shiny silver ones?

If anyone would care to PM me a wiring diagram that would be very much appreciated!

regards,

greg

do they re-use the same brackets as the shiny silver ones?

If you mean the cycle/sweptwing brackets ........ then yes  :D

If anyone would care to PM me a wiring diagram that would be very much appreciated!

Not just yet  :devil:  :D  :D  we gotta wind you up first  :D  :devil:  :D  and only if you promise not to show The Revver-End Terence  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Banannaman, it can be very difficult to wire them up when you cant get hold of them. As for your assistance Mr Stanton if I am wound up anymore the elastic bands in my engine might break at 3 slappers! Actually it crossed my mind to disconnect your lamp wiring just to see how you did it. I am sure I could put it back together for you. but it might not quite work the same ever again.

I'm not at 3 Slappers  :p  :p  :D  :devil: