Small Front Lights?!?

Slimslow

Halogen bulbs and sidelights are fitted  :D  :D  :D  :D

Make sure you get the right code No. if you ask for a catologue you can double check  :D  :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• Mark Stanton

• dasamdy

• Buzz Billsberry

Phone number anyone?

Terry Dysons in Leeds (York Road near Shaftsbury ale house) sell them £55 pair

Buzz :cool:

Pete (Buzz) I know it well and will call on my way home

Thanks

Big Tel

The Revver-end

Roadrunner

Pete

These do not work. Ring me on 01904 700584 if you have chance

Terry

The ones from M&P work very well indeed - as can be seen fitted to many SS cars  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  perhaps except for the Buzz-wagon  :blush:  :blush:  :D  ;)

Mark

Have you got the correct catalogue/code number

Terry

The ones from M&P are part number 500 391 (black casing) and you want 2 of them.

Graham (who just looked through his list of reciepts to get the part number, and they have a 'pilot light', sides and main)

Graham,

Thanks, the dipstick I rang at M&P said they did NOT have sidelights and hence my reluctance to order. I will now proceed

Terry

Taffy you are right it does say sidelight in catalogue BUT I just got email from Hayley at M&P which states " these do not have E mark and do NOT have sidelights".   I despair - it is not bl**** rocket science is it???

Any further comments will be greatfully received.

Terry

Revver-end  ;)  ;)

I purchased some lights from M&P same number as Dave Booth noted  ;)  and they have sidelights & Halogens inplace  ;)  :D  Just like wot the following have also fitted to their cars  :D

Me, Wotbox, Dave B, Marshal, Scott and many many others  :D that I apologise for being unable to recall

No, it ain't rocket science by any means ......... However this Hayley wot you spoke to ........ was she a female Hayley  ;)  ;)  Nuff said  ;)

Just order em and panic later when you can't understand where all the different coloured wires fit  ;)  :)  cos they don't match the loom  :D

Just order em and panic later when you can't understand where all the different coloured wires fit  ;)  :)  cos they don't match the loom  :D

hehe.gif

Lots of interesting faces were pulled when I went to fit them, it's all pretty logical though.......I think  :t-up:

If thats all she can manage you need to try harder :0  :D

Cheers

Dave

Btw. For the second time in the same thread 500-391 and you will need two goodness me