Genius at work!

SteveD

me julie look on the bright side he has you to keep him warm  ;)  :0 and also he will not need to spend all winter in his garage unless he stuffs it at 3 slappers ,please god no  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! del i have some nice yellow bodywork for you to match your spax shocks  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  mmmmmmmmm yellow things

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Delboy

• stormin norman

• Mark Stanton

ahhhhhhhh  but only if you catch him  ;)  ;)

and remember what she  doesn't know can't hurt her  . :0

can it derk

derk can you save one of your slappers for me

;)  :blush:  :durr:

no probs norm  :)  :zzz:

Sorry Steve I dont want those fancy wishbones, me finks they have plastic number plate bolts in them.

The tyres aint much better than mine --- no tread at all ---no wonder its not very fast !

i know mr mason  ??? but i have some very nice lightweight pedals and some alloy rear callipers  ;)  :p

I've seen the pedals and very nice they are too. I'll have em and put them in my car. Might have to put them at the END of the footwell, seems to me they are in a funny place at the moment !

Cheques in the post.

yeh you will need to loose those extensions  ??? i tried to sit in  it and the padals were near my knees ???  b******* was going to take it around the block

Are they special pedals to be mounted halfway down the cockpit  ???  ???  ???  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Can you get them to fit right at the far end as well - if you can I'll have some if you find any lying around  :devil:  :D  wide fitting please  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

Got anymore of those undertrays going spare  :D  :D

i have a slightly damaged undertray in carbon £20 and a very nice tillet seat

very nice tillet seat

Just the one  ???  ???  ???  :D

I've seen the pedals and very nice they are too. I'll have em and put them in my car. Might have to put them at the END of the footwell, seems to me they are in a funny place at the moment !

Wot and loose the crumple zone!!