Few pics from my weekend drive

MarkS2

Had a great blat around the cat & fiddle area on sat morning was very cold but had a superb time in my new Westy.

The road has been ruined slightly with the average cameras but the twisty bits are still great fun.

Here's a few phone pics ....

IMG_20131124_233520_zpscccfd8c4.jpg

IMG_20131124_234347_zps80c6c6fa.jpg

IMG_20131124_234631_zps204b487a.jpg

IMG_20131124_234743_zpsd4dbb9c2.jpg

IMG_20131124_234511_zps411e1e12.jpg

Mark, you're making me feel homesick.

Have you had a snack in the cafe just before you get to the pub? I never missed the chance for a cuppa, it's the best cafe for 100's of miles. 

• Like 1

No Norman, never been in there, I will give it a try then as I'm sure I'll be back soon, thanks for the reccomendation :)

You know what, I've never been in that cafe, lived almost in the shadow of the C&F for nearly forty years now; really must give it a try.

It's a real home cooking cafe. Home made soup, home made meals and even the tea tastes really good.

Assuming it's still under the same management. Maybe we can have a lunch meeting there next May.

Mark to do the whole circuit, come over the C&F, turn into Buxton and skirt around the edge and get on the A6. Turn off at Chapenl-en-le-Frith to the A624 to Glossop. Turn right and go over the Snake Inn Pass. I guess the most interesting thing to do is turn around at Ladybower and go back to Glossop and from there back home to Manchester. Look on a good map, some of the best blatting roads are on your doorstop.

• Like 1

Nice shots and great roads

But why put them up when mines off the road with another case of upgradeitus lol

Thanks Norman that's really helpful as I don't know the area too well usually just drive around randomally, will give your suggestion a go including the cafe.

Would be a good run for a meet up in the new year if anyone fancies it.

Pickmaster : lol sorry about that :)

I'm with Norm...homesick now...good to see you out and about. Enjoy, grin a lot....