NEWSFLASH MUPPETS

SteveD

its November why the chuff have you put your Christmas decorations all over your houses ,take them down you muppets

next thing is they will be just up all year as its not  worth taking down as your putting em up earlier each year , freaks

it just makes a joke of xmas there should be a law against it ,two weeks before xmas is excepatable and that's it ,I have past three houses in the mile I travel to work that have them up ,two of them for about 3-4 weeks now , stupid bleedin lights hangin all over the houses and santas on chimneys what the chuff

There are some great streets in middlewich for decorations. It saves me taking the family to black pool.......

Steve, why come on here to tell your wife to take your Christmas decorations down?

I think there should be a ban on Xmas, it's Christmas. I also feel a ban on many other Christmas related money spinners! Although I have seen some naughty Christmas decorations that look innocent... I may buy them and have them in my garden!

When I rise to power wuv, such people will be amongst the first against the wall. :angry:  :ghostface:  :d

Rules will be simple:

> No Christmas decorations allowed before 1st December

> No ads for Christmas allowed before 1st December

> People who excessively decorate the outside of their houses with lights, reindeer, Santas, etc. must go to midnight service on Christmas Eve and service on Christmas Day at their local church to force them to remember what the holiday is actually about

A few years ago, I tore a healthy strip off the manager of a local pub who put up a 6' artificial Christmas tree complete with decorations and lights with a sign telling people to book ahead for Christmas meals... on the August Bank Holiday.  It was down the next time I went in.

• Like 1

Look at THIS

People used to visit this street by the coachload. I walked around it once, a friend lived around the corner.

Best I've seen is a large Santa climbing the spire of St Peters in Manchester.

In France they have santas climbing the front of the house to get into a window. That's about it, and they are only up a week or so before the 25th and down within a week.

Bet this guy's neighbours never got tired of this:

Steve, why come on here to tell your wife to take your Christmas decorations down?

I think there should be a ban on Xmas, it's Christmas. I also feel a ban on many other Christmas related money spinners! Although I have seen some naughty Christmas decorations that look innocent... I may buy them and have them in my garden!

my wife knows better wuv , she puts them up xmas eve and takes em down boxing day :laugh:

Anyone know when I can buy my Easter Eggs, I'm a bit miffed they're not in the shops yet, one needs to get organised. ???  ???  :d  :d  :d

• Like 1

Won't be long before it's officially 'Winterfest' as calling it Christmas will be an insult to non-Christians....

I used to drive past a particularly heinous perpetrator fo this sort of thing on my way to work - it got worse every year. Thankfully, I've moved and don't have to go that way any more.

Bah, Humbug indeed.

Anyone know when I can buy my Easter Eggs, I'm a bit miffed they're not in the shops yet, one needs to get organised. ???  ???  :d  :d  :d

:laugh:  :cry:  :laugh:

I saw chocolate advent calendars in Sainsburys in September... with Best Before dates in November ???  :bangshead:  :swear:

I bought a Jehovah's Witness advent calendar last year, very disappointing. Every time I opened one of the little doors, instead of getting a chocolate, a little voice yelled "BLEEP OFF!" at me and the door slammed shut.