John Loudon's car being praised on Blatchat!

peterg

The Caterham's engine looks further forward, but to get a true picture you need to compare side to side with a Westfield. If you were to align the rear wheels of both cars side to side, the Caterhams engine slightly further forward, but nowt much. What is noticeable is that the Caterhams front wheels are further back - shorter wheelbase. It is even more pronounced with the more modern fatboy Westfields...

yep the Caterham is a lot smaller car and its a bigger difference on width, looks like a toy parked next to an seiw.

the corner weights may go a way into telling the story and the bearing of where the engine sits ,below are weights of my car in road spec with my lardy A*** in it :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  

front 143.5   148,5

rear  149.5   180.5

that gave  53% rear split
and 48% cross weights 

yep the Caterham is a lot smaller car and its a bigger difference on width, looks like a toy parked next to an seiw.

the corner weights may go a way into telling the story and the bearing of where the engine sits ,below are weights of my car in road spec with my lardy A*** in it :blush::blush::blush::blush:

front 143.5 148,5

rear 149.5 180.5

that gave 53% rear split

and 48% cross weights

Which side do you sit Jeff?? :p

the corner weights may go a way into telling the story and the bearing of where the engine sits ,below are weights of my car in road spec with my lardy A*** in it :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  

front 143.5   148,5

rear  149.5   180.5

that gave  53% rear split
and 48% cross weights 

What were the weights when you took your wallet out of your pocket Jeff? :)