England V Germany

Terry Everall

I wish it was 1966 again

:down:

England players have no imagination, no inspiration, no motivation... in fact the're dull. 

Just like their manager.

what happened in 1996

• Like 1

I was impressed with the effort being put in in the first 20 minutes.... Its just annoying that they move the ball forwards and no ones there to help put it in the bloomin goal! Germany had 1 minute of chances in 45 minutes- but 1 chance is enough, when german engineering is concerned- just love the structure of their game- imo they do lack the graft and emotion of the English team- this is our only weapon against them .

Oh well 2 defeats on the trot and Germany have beaten us in last 6 Wembley games

Didn't watch it but I'm guessing we lost. Tbh I gave up watching england play some years ago as it's always the same old story. Excuse after excuse then point the finger at someone and make it their fault.

WE have to accept we can't have the best league in the world AND win internationals. Gone are the days we could play the Arsenal defence, the Liverpool midfield and the United attack.

Football does my head in....thank god there's plenty of Rugby on tv of both codes at the moment

Buzz

• Like 1

agree with Buzz there , most of the Rugby has been brilliant to watch  :t-up:

The one lesson the England team don't ever seem to grasp , whenever they play Germany or any other half decent team , the tactics are always the same , the opposition play the defensive game  until our lot have run themselves ragged trying to get the first goal , then when they are tired of that they for the kill  :t-up: