Derby and Notts South monthly meet - Thursday November 28th

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Hi guys,

All welcome, regulars, passers by,new and old

Christmas is coming so dont miss this opportunity for choosing your Christmas pressies........................

I have arranged for Cleggy (aka Clark Howe) to pay us a visit this month. Cleggy now runs the merchandise side of the club (see the Store section at the top of the WSCC Boardroom page for merchandise details)

With Xmas coming and you all wanting to choose something from your loved ones (and not so loved Hammy :p ) and vice versa, Cleggy will be bringing some samples of the new merchandise clothing range for you to view and try on etc.Ideal for checking your size and what you look like in them etc

Unfortunately sales can only be done on line but at least you will see, feel and try the items before choosing for the big man in red to bring with him on 24th December to your premises :xmas:

So, what perfect timing for a fashion show. Bring your partners and anyone who will come with you for this special visit to make sure they know what you want

Meet on the top floor of The Clock, Shardlow (DE72 2GL) at 7:00-7.30 Thursday 28th November

See you there

John (and Garry)

Working in southport but if I can get away early enough I'll be there.

Sorry, I'm at a charity meeting on the 28th but will make more effort to keep the last Thursdays clear in 2014. :)

Anyone welcome. Looking forward to seeing new people and the wares :)

Its this coming Thursday folks.

Come and check out what you might want for Chrimbo from Cleggys wares :oops:

Anybody else planning to attend..... we need to make it worthwhile for Cleggy.......

Garry,

My missus has just informed me that she will also be attending and she's never shy about spending my money!

Ian