Well .. had first run out today , prob 60 miles !

Barwik

Hi all .

New to westies , had a run out today , before the weather gets bad , nice car , probably not as quick as most other cars out there but its quick enough for me ....... for now ........ ;) , its an older car with a crossflow but I'm suprised how drivable it is , good starter from cold  and just easy to drive even in traffic .

Picks up well but yet a bit loose at higher speeds but thats kinda expected . Well happy overall and nice noise !!

yes cracking car that it was nigel ash's car and passed through my hands via another owner , the megjolt makes a huge difference to the carbs glad your enjoying it

Thanks for that , Always good to know a bit of history , nice guy I bought it from and like I say it runs so well , I have a brand new set of 45's waiting to be fitted but whats the point cos what it has runs so well , it aint gonna go faster .

Bit rubbish its november but saying that it would prob have cost more if it was April .

Bad weather due next week so cover it up till then 

Ta john

Thanks for that , Always good to know a bit of history , nice guy I bought it from and like I say it runs so well , I have a brand new set of 45's waiting to be fitted but whats the point cos what it has runs so well , it aint gonna go faster .

Bit rubbish its november but saying that it would prob have cost more if it was April .

Bad weather due next week so cover it up till then 

Ta john

no point at all fitting 45's you will see no gain what so ever infact they will probably make it worse , northampton motor sport mapped the megajolt so i would leave well alone and enjoy the car

• Like 1

Did you take the dog with you? :laugh:

• Like 1

No the dog didn't come with me but she will do in future lol , not joking either ... stella always comes wi me .you'll see !!! . she wears the seat belt and everything !

• Like 1

No point in fitting larger carbs , just cause they are bigger does'nt mean you'll get more power, they just waste more fuel.

There are always some cold dry days to get out in your Westfield, worth waiting for.