Thanks to all involved in dinner last night

alexander72

Excellent evening , thanks to all involved directly and indirectly .

Which leads on to :

Thanks too to the speed series committee for all the hard work this year and making it all possible and congratulations to all competitors , old and new , to those who had an award and to those who made them work for it .

Great night, congratulations to everyone involved in putting it together.

Very well done to all the winners and indeed everyone who took part this season, the speed series never fails to produce excellent drivers, great spirit and banter.

Huge well done again to Barry, top bloke, exceptionally quick and a great speach which summed up the spirit of the series.

Very much looking forward to being out next year.

Rich

3rd in class A for me and Filfan got first in his class I believe and a major award in being from 't north…... :)

Sounds like a good night!

A few sore heads Sunday I hope?

Sorry I couldnt attend, work doesn't half get in the way of a social life!

See you all soon,

Chris

3rd in class A for me and Filfan got first in his class I believe and a major award in being from 't north…... :)

Well

Well done

And to everyone else.

I must try harder!

yes good night ,thanks to everyone involved and everyone that attended

it was nice to meet new faces and see the new guys in the series enjoying themselves it makes the effort worthwhile  

,im sorry I didn't last the course and went to bed at 9pm ,my head was mashed with everyone talking around the room I cant seem to cope with it since January it just screws my head up , again thanks to everyone

Hey Steve, sorry to hear you felt under the weather mate.  Us new guys look up to your driving skills mate as you show us how it should be done.!!

James

We also had a great night with good company who made us very welcome. Thanks to Gary, Derek and John and your respective partners.

Stayed at the hotel again last night so still enjoying the spa facilities. It did seem very quiet at breakfast this morning compared to yesterday!

• Like 1

Big thanks, well done to everyone involved. Enjoyed the addition of the magician and the roulette.