Thanks to all involved in dinner last night

alexander72

Hey folks,

We would just like to thank ALL those involved in the speed series awards dinner last night - the company, venue, entertainment and food was all top class.

I am so pleased that I took the plunge into Westfield ownership and competitive driving in what must be the friendliest paddock in the country. :yes:

We had great evening and  would like to record our gratitude to those "front of house" and "behind the scenes".

Once again, many thanks and well done to all the class winners and our  Champion, Barry Slingsby. 

James and Debbie 

I'll have to make the effort and get my butt down there next year.

So....

Do we have a list of all the award winners?

I agree, thanks to everyone for setting up the evening and also as said thanks to everyone competing other wise there would be a SS

Very nice evening, enjoyed it very much.  Barry's speech was ace and touching, just wish James was more enthusiastic about getting his award. :d

What a fantastic evening to end my first year of sprinting. Thanks to all involved and I look forward to next year

Phil

BOX!!!!!!!!

PMSL :d

Well, that and the webmaster unable to operate or fix a microphone.

James could you fell me a nice tree as I'm now in need of a display shelf :)

• Like 1

Good to see Pete Goulding brought the class F trophy back to Essex, we're. Proud of him.

Well done to everyone involved, I think a great night was had by all  :t-up: apart from the cold draft on table 10

I also enjoyed Barry's speech, especially the bit about Adrian thrusting something into his had every time they went into his garage, oh er misses  :blush: 

But seriously WELL DONE Barry what a season  :yes:

Phil, James enjoy your trophy's this year, you might find them a tad harder to come by next season  :d

Filfan, I will carve you a plinth for your gong.

Marto, will you be in my class mate ? are you going for a cross flow (mighty) :-)

Agreed, an excellent night! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Thanks to all involved in the organisation.

My award will be going to work with me this week :d

What was the award for?

And Filfans 'gong' ?