Chris Evans Breakfast Show

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

Its Friday guys....has no one anything positve/nice/congratulatory things to say...... :down:

Its also Speed Series awards night tomorrow..... hic  :love:

Added.... thanks James..... I like Steve Wright as well, but not as much as Johnnie Walker....

Dont worry Garry. You can always a expect a negative responsive from some certain folk :oops:  :d

Dunno about that, he is almost as white as his Ferrari collection nowadays!!!

:laugh:

As I said, annoys the hell out of me, so I avoid him.

I think was was whatever TV thing he did in the mornings 20years ago... Big Breakfast? It's admirable to have energy first thing in the morning... But that was too much! Possibly even drug induced!

still missing Terry Wogan - and particularly the Janet and John sketches :laugh:

I enjoy Chris Evens - only problem is he has far to many holidays :d

the Janet and John sketches :laugh:

How quickly we forget. :suspect:  I miss them too although TBH I'd totally forgotten about them. Funniest things on radio.

Chris Evans -Good

Ken Bruce - Ambivalent

Jeremy Kyle, sorry Vine - Couldn't put it better than Memsec

Steve Wright - Legend, although I agree about the horoscopes (I mean making life descisions based on these, really?   :o )

Simon Mayo - Grown on me to the point I really like him, especially on a Friday.

A DJ I really like is Richard Allinson, but he's not on regularly :(

I hate R2 had to stop working with someone who played it all day bad music all bad 

Robbie Vincent is my favourite DJ, JazzFM Sunday lunchtimes.

Nice!

Del

Unless dance music or classical is exclusively your thing R2 covers just about all bases from some crap in the charts to stuff that's nearly as old as my parents! I quite like the fact the more mature DJs feel they can say 'this record is rubbish but I have to play it anyway' rather than sucking up to the artists.

I have remember one thing that I dislike about it though. When Chris Evans mentions his cuddles with Vanessa. Sends a shiver down my spine.