Newbie near Milton Keynes

Mark Bowyer

Hi there, I have just joined the wscc.I am building a 2.0 Zetec engined special edition with fw front and rear. Only a few days in, but enjoying it already.

Been lurking here fow a while picking up info along the way.

Welcome

Matt will be along soon but your local area meet near Leighton Buzzard.  Next meeting next Thursday.  Come and say hello if you can make it.

David

Hi Mark

Welcome to the mad house. It's great to hear we have another new local member, there's a few of us in MK and many more around the area.

As David said come along the next meet at the Grove Lock Leighton Buzzard next Thursday 14th, say hello and tell us all about your build.

Look forward to meeting you soon

Martin

Welcome to the money pit, Mark. As you probably already know we are ver good at spending your money. I'm surprised no one has suggested some upgrades yet :)

Welcome and thanks for joining Mark - posted your magazine and car sticker today :t-up:

Welcome enjoy :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :black-westy: :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :rolleyes:  

Regards Paul

Welcome to the club.

Feel free to join us at an Area meet if you fancy a run out, details are in my signature below

Hi Mark,

Herts, Beds, Bucks area meetings are every 2nd Thursday of the month, the next one being Thursday 14 Nov, 7pm onwards at Grove Lock.

Look out for the posting in the events section soon.

PM me your email address if you want to be added to the area mailing list.

Any questions, just ask.

Matt

Hello and welcome

Your not too far away from us Cambs chaps if you ever fancy popping over :yes:

Just read your build diary Mark, looking good  :yes:  

Hello and welcome! Good to have another MK member. Look forward to seeing you out and about.