Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

Yes m8, sides ends even lights and a generator if we really want to go for it. It's only been used 3 times

Yes m8, sides ends even lights and a generator if we really want to go for it. It's only been used 3 times

Sounds like the perfect camp McWesty paaaarty tent. We'd get the whole Swedish womens beach volleyball team in there :d

I too plan to gate crash on the Saturday and mentioned before going to skye and applecross.

I plan to tie up with David-HRV and fly over in formation!!!!. My problem is I am in Pickering, Yorkshire on Friday on business and not sure when I get back on Friday night or Saturday am. So I need to be a wee bit vague but would like to meet up.

Ken

I too plan to gate crash on the Saturday and mentioned before going to skye and applecross.

I plan to tie up with David-HRV and fly over in formation!!!!. My problem is I am in Pickering, Yorkshire on Friday on business and not sure when I get back on Friday night or Saturday am. So I need to be a wee bit vague but would like to meet up.

Ken

If you or David message one of us ie me or Bob (ziplob), with your mob no then you can keep us posted on the day if/when/where we could meet up. :yes:

hope im not too late for this - its been difficult to commit to anything with the car not being ready. hope to get it back this weekend after many delays. if ok - me + the noisy one. cheers.

stephen.

the Barbie on Friday night , we will be supplying the Barbie and coals but this year bring your own food and drink for the Friday night it will make things easier and less waste , we will supply a kettle for tea /coffee .

the Barbie on Saturday night , we will be supplying the Barbie and coals but this year bring your own food and drink for the Friday night it will make things easier and less waste , we will supply a kettle for tea /coffee .

I thought we were eating at the Inn on Saturday night, not a bbq on Friday and Saturday??

the Barbie on Friday night , we will be supplying the Barbie and coals but this year bring your own food and drink for the Friday night it will make things easier and less waste , we will supply a kettle for tea /coffee .

Bob, it's maybe a better idea if we all pitch in some cash and pick up BBQ food at Morrisons in Fort William, instead of everyone bringing their own burgers!

• Like 1

Bob, it's maybe a better idea if we all pitch in some cash and pick up BBQ food at Morrisons in Fort William, instead of everyone bringing their own burgers!

Good idea .. I don't fancy defrosting a couple of burgers under my oxters all the way from Haddington! ;-P

Good idea .. I don't fancy defrosting a couple of burgers under my oxters all the way from Haddington! ;-P

And I wouldn't like to get them mixed up on the BBQ either  :p  :p

good idea Rab thats what we will do , We would have got the food but i am away with work and dont get back in time .

All sounds good to me, It will me plus the ginger one and kyle van ****er shall all be in attendance.