Honda Fireblade CBR 1000RR 2008

Terry Everall

Anyone interested in fitting a very fast fireblade can contact me as I am now  selling last years spare engine with Ecu/ loom etcS

SOLD and gone

PM sent for research purposes and potential non westfield project :-)

This is my standard engine that I kept as a spare for last season but which I am now replacing with a more powerful "spare"

The engine is an English  CBR 1000RR 2008 and has a slipper clutch. The engine is in great condition and produced 164bhp at the wheels on Daytuners rolling road. It comes complete with mapped ECU, power commander V, ( saves rolling road costs), modified loom, air box, throttle bodies, coils and plugs as well as appropriate sensors and remote key etc. I originally bought the package from AB Performance for £3800 plus VAT ( £4560) without the fuel pump, shallow baffled sump or drive flange.

Price is £3000 without sump or £3500 with new sump.(normally £485 plus VAT) I will provide wiring diagrams and advice on fabrication of an engine cradle for Westfield. This unit starts first time and is very quick as these engines rev to 14300rpm.

Anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Its still available at the moment

• 4 weeks later...

I am happy to sell to anyone!

anytime

Terry

BTTT

New year so anybody interested before I put it on Pistonheads and Locost site

This really is one very quick and easy to install package that ail blow you away on road or track

Robbie

Have you disappeared mate?

Not heard from you

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.