Motorhome Cooling and Heating Units

XTR2Turbo

I have for sale some NRG 1100 heat pumps. They are designed to be fitted to motorhomes but could be used on garages, portakabins or buildings etc if you had a flat roof.

We were the importer but not something we are continuing as too much hassle dealing with private punters and fitting to their motorhomes etc.

They are top bits of kit that will work as heat pumps so can cool or heat and will also work as a dehumidifier. Rotary compressors etc

Made in Italy and the company still operates so no issues with spares etc.

http://www.nrg-vmgroup.com/

They cost almost €950 each to buy trade excluding shipping to the UK. Retail was £1800

The are old new stock never used or fitted.

We have a test rig so will power them up and fully test before shipping.

I need the space in the warehouse so have decided to just move them on at a clearance price of £275 + VAT

You can collect from Edenbridge Kent or pallet delivery is £40 + VAT anywhere in the UK.

PM me for more details

What is the normal power consumption of the unit and do you have a fitting kit for the well publicised regularly used Chateau style tent?

I have a single phase gennie so even a free standing installation could be accommodated!

Please advise

Thanks

GF

pmsl

Graham.  You'd need at least 6 units.  2 for the banqueting hall, 1 for each of the bedrooms and 1 for the East wing.

I had 11 and 2 have provisionally sold so best be quick. ;)

• Like 2

they look real value for the the money. if I had a use I would buy one :yes:

Hi dave, ill have 1 and may be more will pm you later today... Up to my neck in fridges at the mo lol

Cant pm on phone for some reason but it is now looking like 4 units now will contact you tonight

stew

Stewart

I have the same problem.  Messenger does not work on the phone App.

Feel free to call me on my mobile if easier - 07768 022 712.

Regards

David

wa hay pm sent :)

i'll give you a call tomorrow if you don't get it

regards

stew.

PM received thanks.

6 units provisionally sold.

David

I think the NRG1100 will put too much of a drain on my mobile wind farm considering the number you have speced for the chateau!

GF

You'll just need to eat more beans then and preferably not gluten free ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

5 units now delivered and another 1 or 2 provisionally sold.

I have someone looking to buy all remaining units this week so if anyone else on here does want one and any of you that expressed an interest please let me know asap.

Thanks

David

David - I'll take one if you have one left. PM me bank and sort code and I'll transfer the money.

Thanks Adrian.  I have you down as one of the provisionals.

I'll PM you tomorrow - don't have the details on me now.

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.