clarke engine stand

Rednop1

Clarke engine stand used once

fedup with moving it around the engine

£25 collection only

• Like 1

I have one and it's never been used. The problem is the stand will not fit between the legs of their engine crane. If the legs on the stand where slightly splayed inwards it would be easy to transfer the engine from crane to stand.

However, that's very good value for anyone who wants one. Should sell by tonight. 

By the way, the answer to the above problem is to make a wooden stand to rest the engine so it can be bolted to the stand.

Not sure if my profile states where I am

But 1 mile from j1 m54

Ash

Ash

Thats just to much of a journey for me.

A bargain for someone closer though

Martin

Hi mick

It a 3 wheel stand

Will try and some post some pictures later

Ash

That's different to mine. Mine has 4 wheels and to front legs, which will not fit inside the legs of the crane.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same stand in the garage with a 350z 3.5 v6 on it, it's more solid than it looks. Good price, glwts.

Yeah I have the same one. It's very handy and easily takes the weight of my xe. Is a bargain price too. Shame I don't need 2

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.