Weather forecast for next month

Wile E. Coyote

It's going to be bl**** lovely.  Probably nice into December too.

Why?  Well after a month of solid rain and missed drives out, for the first time ever I SORNed the car.  An hour later it's sunny.  :cry:

SORNd too today  :down:

I'll keep mine on the road another month, then I'll tell you all what you're missing.

All year for me.

Sometimes Winter blats can be the best.

• Like 1

First time I've ever done it... triggered by October being so bl**** awful.

Looking out of the window this morning I definitely regret it.

Wile, see what the weather does mate - my xflow loved the cold air last new years day on the run down to the Stoney Stratford Classic meet :d

The YB does too... I've always avoided the roads when salted but have usually run through.

That said, I did learn a lot about wind chill when at NSL at ~freezing point with aeroscreen, goggles, and no hat! 

The car is SORNed but at least if it's dry I can get round to building my new man-shed. I was hoping we'd get some cold, crisp, DRY(!) weekends...

Mine is SORNED too, since 1 October. But as I have a trailer I could still do a trackday if one was available and the forecast was okay... :)