Complete 1800 Zetec package for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

Marto303

I have for sale an 1800 (130ps) Zetec complete with Weber twin 40's, Weber Alpha Ignition, Exhaust Manifold ( & silencer if needed ) Coolant Pipes, Engine mounts, Starter Motor, Alternator, Type 9 Bell Housing and clutch. 

This is a complete package ready to drop into a Westfield, it's currently in a SEW that I bought as spares for the chassis to repair my damaged car.

The car can not be driven as it has no axle or bodywork but I have run the engine up to normal operating temp and it sounds sweet with good oil pressure. 

I was planning stripping this out tomorrow ( Wednesday 30th October ) but could hold off till Saturday if someone wanted to see it running.

£1250 ono

Located in Milton Keynes Bucks

Why not shoot a video of it running and upload to YouTube?  :t-up: Then you can strip it out.

I have the video, its the you tube bit I'm unsure of  :blush:  I'll have a play tonight and see what I can do.

A very nice engine and set up for someone with a CVH or X-flow... Scott???

:laugh: (about Scott having it)

I have the video, its the you tube bit I'm unsure of :blush: I'll have a play tonight and see what I can do.

If you have it on a smart phone, it's easy. If you have it on another camera or something, again very easy, once you have it on a PC/mac/laptop.

If you need help PM me.

the videos i have taken, the engines  all sound like a bag of nails when played back :down:

• Like 1

I used to build engines like that !

the videos i have taken, the engines  all sound like a bag of nails when played back :down:

Again any offers chaps before the engine goes on Ebay  ???

btw it is now out of the car and ready to collect  :t-up:

Hi Barkalarr

I do have the engine mounts but don't want to sell them separate from the engine just yet.

Martin

pm replied to

hello,is this still for sale?

regards

Hi Alain

Email also replied to :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.