1998 SEW WESTFIELD FOR SALE £4750

marks6900

Hi, currently selling my 1998 sew westfield on ebay if anybody is interested, its a lightweight chassis/body with a 1600 x/flow, item number is 301010713690, thanks.

• Like 1

An eBay advert for the hard of seeing?   :suspect:

it's not the easiest thing to read with everything in 48 point

Agree about the typeface. I couldn't read it properly.

Also the spec says it's 2000 cc and the text says it's 1600 cc.

For the sake of everyone's eyesight, I have created an improved version...  ;)

WESTFIELD LIGHTWEIGHT SPORTS CAR, built for racing/track days by Richard Wilson motorsport using Westfield’s lightweight A class race chassis and body, built in 1998.

Wide tunnel, wide body version

Epoxy coated chassis with welded MSA rollbar with additional stay

Long trailing arms

All suspension fully rose jointed

Bias floor mounted pedal box

Racing fuel tank as per Regs with one way vent valve

6 point Luke harness with adjustable Westfield race seat

Quaife torque bias LSD

English axle

AVO adjustable front shocks

Spax adjustable rear shocks

Racetech mirrors

Dash has been recovered and new dials fitted costing over £1k electronic speedo, etc

Minilite alloys with toyo 888 tyres

Detachable rear wings

Front vented brake discs, 4 pot AP racing calipers

HPI clear

For some reason this car was road registered from new but has only really been used as a sunny Sunday car. It has only covered 6k miles from new, 15 years so that’s an average of 400 miles a year doing the odd track day, Sunday afternoon. I have all the MOT's to back that mileage up.

Note: the car was originally fitted with a 2 ltr zetec by paul dunnell with the car weighting in at 530 kgs and it was quick, but due to a change it is now fitted with a 711M 1600cc crossflow with a twin weber down draft carb fitted to a 5 speed type 9 gearbox, this is still fitted in the same position, ie pushed further back in the chassis for weight distribution, the gear stick comes out in the correct position, no need for a gear stick extension.

In excellent condition, I’ve probably missed something so just ask.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.