pistonbroke 2

I want zee German to keep winning titles until he gets to eight then we'll stop talking about a true t**t Schumacher. Four of his titles were by default and as Irvine said in the sky legends doco Schumacher couldn’t set a car up for toffee and that’s why he was out gunned by nico for 2 years

Which four were by default? For balance Irvine also said Schumacher was one of the most gifted drivers the sport has ever seen.

Given MW's starting performances I doubt he will be to the first corner in the lead. On the subject of personalities I have heard that MW can also be a bit of a nunney  although that is possibly only hear say from the "locals" I work with here in Australia but I would think any one of the current F1 drivers could be that at any time ...................Personally I like SV the finger is getting a little long in the tooth so needs to update the gesture..................missing out the obvious 2 fingers !!!! 

SV on the radio to the pits on Lap 46: "Keep him (MW) away from me even if he is on fresher tyres".  Oh really?  Do you think that's going to work on a man who watched you ignore team orders and is leaving the team anyway?  One rule for you, another for me...ridiculous.

I'm sure SV is a nice guy away from the track, but repeated evidence supports the impression that he's a bad sport and a nasty spoiled brat on the track, which is where he is rightly judged.  Much like Senna in that respect, all charity and religious off the track, a real bully on it who even punched Eddie Irvine after a race for daring to try to pass him.

I'm never going to be a SV fan.

just watching the repeat wuv and just heard this i really thought you were joking , just confrms what a spoilt little pratt he is , he needs to grow some balls and get out of his pram ,is there any wonder he is not liked ,its a chuffin race so race you cant dictate to people what you want them to do ,what planet is he on ,just about to turn over as i cant be doing with the screaming drip