What not to do at Mallory next Friday

Keith Scarfe

What a HOLLIGAN  :0  :0  :0

Thats why i avoid trackdays with Evo's.

Sobering thoughts after seeing that, I'd hate to see my beloved end up as a pile of junk.

Was that the driver walking away with the long hair? If so he was one lucky B****** to get away so lightly.

Andy

Ah! Memories indeed Lindsay!

Don't think mine was quite as spectacular and not sure if I'd want to see it on film!

Delboy

Think o b******* springs to mind  ???

At least by the time he understeered into the kitty litter his tyres will have been totally s#####d!

What a plonker  :durr:

Roll cage saved them...

I particularly liked the way an Elise was leaving it behind as it slid around the corner!

However, complete loony driving it. Seem to remember this going around scoobynet a while back... Some loon who was something to do with the company running the trackday? Used to get p******** if there was a better driver than them on the track, so would run into the yard and pick up a faster car...

I seem to remember that the overtaking antics were pretty normal for this driver...

Notice the lack of people helping to return the driver to the Pit?? As there was nobody hurt, I expect more than a few people muttered something allong the lines of 'Serves you right you Pr@t' (but in French of course - they swear so beautifully ;)  )

...Allegedly and all that cr@p...

...©