Westfield SEiW, Vauxhall Redtop, Weber 45s

dmac800

Guaranteed silence in the house for a while.....win win!

trues 7sr wild....  I bought my car and Martin Parkes delivered it to my yard on a trailer..... :yes:

Guaranteed silence in the house for a while.....win win!

Now that's something I'd dream of!!! If I watch anything Carbon Fibre on eBay I get non-stop whining for a week!!! Every parcel is checked on arrival!

• Like 1

But is it for sale still ? Going to look at another on sunday , weather permitting. wont be as nice but more in my budget ...... But I keep looking at the orange one  ???

Car is now sold to me.

Thanks to David the owner for being patient with my questions.

Congratulations!

Cheers Peet,

Quinten Not even wrote my M5 add yet, managed to beg steal and borrow until I sell it :)

Just loved the look of this car.

Cheers Peet,

Quinten Not even wrote my M5 add yet, managed to beg steal and borrow until I sell it :)

Just loved the look of this car.

Nice bit of man maths you must have applied :d

Congrats though, you've beaten me to one...  At least you're out of the competition now ;)

Enjoy :) bet you can't wait!

My first westie purchased this year is VX powered one on webber 45's... The sound of them is addictive!!!

Yep the sound is very addictive.

Got my hands on it today, I am over the moon! fantastic car, cannot believe I waited so long to find one and this one is exactly what I was after.

Looking forward to many happy years looking after this beauty! which my two year old has now named 'Nemo' :)

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.