what Westfields are all about.

7sRWild

Sooooooo, the wife is teaching a writing class tonight, it's 6.30pm, sunset is at 7.20pm, outside temp 10°c and falling, do I watch the tele, go on the computer and edit some images....or....get the westy out and race the sunset. No prizes for this quiz...what a freekin blast I have just had, bundled up, goggles on and grinning like a fool...took every country backroad I could find, not a soul on any of them, strange how the exhaust tone sounds so much sweeter in the crisp evening air. That last 50 kms on the 533 in the falling light with those bulbous 7inch cibies lighting up the road ahead was a joy...I am such a kid at heart...God I hope I never grow up!

• Like 4

That's beautiful!

I can't wait for discharge in November and hopefully get a couple of crisp ride outs done this year.

thats the best thing Ive read on here in a long time :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  and tbh I have been doing exactly that with mine. :love:

On Sunday  we drove a 130 mile round trip went the twistiest back roads and coast roads across to Whitby to get fish and chips just because we can and was prob the dearest meal ive bought in a while bearing in mind we had them in the freezer   :d  :d  :d

and you are correct thats what these types of cars are about,  to be fair swmbo doesnt understand what I get out of it as she isnt a driver but is happy to ride Shotgun and the last few weeks we have been out at least twice a week in it for days out , she even went out and bought us matching woolly hats yesterday to keep us warm as the weather is turning nippy   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 1

I used to go over the Snake Pass into Glossop, turn left toChapel-en-la-Frith and then on the A6 to Buxton, over the Cat & Fiddle and then turn left at the lights in Macclesfield and down to Leek, back along Axe Edge and then wander across Derbyshire to home.

Did that at least once a week, sometimes twice.

• Like 1

Used to do all those roads in a transit van back in the days when I had my own band...thanks for the trip down memory lane Norm...

That's beautiful!

I can't wait for discharge in November and hopefully get a couple of crisp ride outs done this year.

Looking forward to hearing about your future blatting experiences...the only way is the way forward Steve.

Used to do all those roads in a transit van back in the days when I had my own band...thanks for the trip down memory lane Norm...

Sounds like you've got roads as good if not better over there