Lots and lots of Westys...

SlowPoke

Popped out with the Westy today for a Sunday drive....West Midlands area.

Saw Lots and Lots of Westys and (lookalikes) :westy::white-westy::black-westy::orange-westy::lg-westy::dg-westy: 

.....could it be one of the last outings for the many kit car owners before SORN kicks in ? ? ?

done 300 miles in mine last week,inc 140 miles today drove down 70 miles down to Whitby with Swmbo for fish and chips .  will prob sorn end of October as dont like using it once they salt the roads, Ive experienced the damage it can do to Alloy :(

• Like 1

SORN'd mine... First time I ever used SORN!

But I'm not gonna be out of hospital for a fair few weeks, so thought I'd save a few quid

I'm planning to keep mine on the road but I won't take it out when the roads have been salted and it hasn't been rained off. Hopefully we don't get a long cold winter. Nor a wet one!

• Like 1

Sorning the car ensures that we have a dry sunny autumn in Scotland !

Ah, taking one for the team!  :yes: