another one out the door today

SteveD

golf gti , with vr6 turbo 4 wheel drive , 450 bhp and stupid amount of torques

20130922_084247_zps2a4e9c43.jpg

20130922_084342_zpsd1bf59fc.jpg

Wheel arch extensions look sh1te, needs some fettling and it will sell to a yoof who has more enthusiasm than skill. Couple of hours should sort.

Bob :d

Wheel arch extensions look sh1te, needs some fettling and it will sell to a yoof who has more enthusiasm than skill. Couple of hours should sort.

Bob :d

built it to  what the customer wanted wuv so that's what he got after long discussions , he's over the moon with it that's all that matters :yes: though I agree i'm not a lover of the arch's , I has split rims to fill the arch's but there not fitted in the pics as he didn't want them on for transporting it back

As long as the customer is happy that's what counts. Looks a bit like my 70's mini. 

You have a pm by the way. :d  :d

Bob

ay dont say you dont like the golf and then pm me asking me to make one the same for you wuv :laugh:

• Like 1

With flat tyres as well :love:  :love: :love:  :love:   for more grip

May live that one down one day

Cheers Steve

Bob :down:  :cry: